пятница, 11 сентября 2009 г.

DIY Breakfast Nook with Storage

DIY Breakfast Nook with Storage
Additional Photos:

DIY Breakfast Nook


I completed this project in a weekend, over 2 days. The space was an empty void in the corner of our kitchen, so I decided to fill with a functional seating and eating space.


I first removed the trim from the wall, so I could reuse it on the front of the box later, to make the bench match the rest of the kitchen. One challenge I came across was rerouting the a/c vent through the front of the box so we didn't lose that circulation.


My sister-in-law chipped in to make the cushions and pillows to soften it up. I added the DIY table, and further defined the space with wainscoting and trim.



Original article and pictures take www.ana-white.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий