четверг, 1 сентября 2016 г.

The Jellybean Prayer – FREE Printable!

The Jellybean Prayer – FREE Printable!

When I was teaching 2nd grade, I had to lead a chapel service at our little school.


It was Easter time, so we decided to do a jellybean theme.


We shared the Gospel Message using a neat Jellybean Prayer.


The kids learned what the different colored jellybeans stood for SO FAST.



I thought I would share the poem we used with you, Happy Home Friends!


I have seen a different version flying around blog world (like THIS ONE or THIS ONE), but I like the simplicity and rhyme of this one.


What a powerful way to teach your Happy Buddies about Jesus!


The Happy Buddy and I layered the jellybean colors according to the poem in an old glass mushroom jar (unfortunately our bag of jellybeans did not have white ones :-() and attached the FREE Printable tag you can find at the bottom of this post.


These Jellybean Prayer Jars would make a fun gift to pass out to neighbors, friends and teachers!



Or it would make a great Christ-centered addition to your Happy Buddy’s Easter basket.


However you choose to use this FREE Printable Jellybean Prayer, I pray it is a blessing!


jellybean prayer

Happy Jellybean Prayer-ing!


Original article and pictures take happyhomefairy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий