пятница, 24 октября 2014 г.

Paper Towel Rolls, Spoon Mirrors & Old Plates – Next to Free Pinterest Ideas

Paper Towel Rolls, Spoon Mirrors & Old Plates – Next to Free Pinterest Ideas

I’ve recently found a website online that I literally feel addicted to. Pinterest. In fact, sometimes I won’t even let myself open the page unless 1) I’ve got at least 30 minutes to do nothing but gawk and 2) I’m ready to feel a little depressed.


It’s depressing because I love it, and would like to spend more time doing the things I love. Oh, and also because I don’t really have a HOME, per se, and I don’t feel like I can nest.


I digress. (Click on the photo if you want to see the original folks that posted these)


Broke and Healthy - Pinterest Idea - Paper towel roll/toilet paper roll wall hanging
Get paper towel rolls or toilet paper rolls, cut sections out (maybe 1"?), bend the rings, glue them together, spray paint, voila.

Broke and Healthy - Pinterest Idea 2
A sexy mirror made out of plastic spoons. Seriously?! Amazing. Just start collecting them and one day, you too can have a plastic spoon mirror.

Broke and Healthy - Pinterest Idea 1
The next time you go yardsale-ing and see an old, weird plate, buy it for 25 cents, store it, and wait till you have a dozen weird plates. Funny how a LOT of weird things is suddenly cooler than 1 weird thing.

Here’s the link to my Pinterest Board that I will probably be regularly updating.


Original article and pictures take www.brokeandhealthy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий