среда, 4 февраля 2009 г.

corner built-ins

corner built-ins

I can't believe I'm showing you this, but I might as well keep it real...this is the what the TV "situation" has been in our living room since we moved in a year ago:



Surround sound speakers, tons of cords and a large TV, all sitting on an old coffee table that I used to practice painting techniques. Pretty sad. Thankfully, when you walk from the foyer into the living room, the TV is on the left side, adjacent to the entrance so no one sees it until they turn around. This corner has been the bane of my existence for the last twelve months, but it's finally being rectified and not a moment too soon, if you ask me!



We're putting two 18-inch side panels on each side with shelves 15 inches apart, one shelf over the TV and cabinets underneath. It's coming along so nicely! This is where we're at right now-one coat of primer:




I'll be painting this weekend and will hopefully have finished pics to show you next week! Have a great weekend!


Original article and pictures take www.bungalowblueinteriors.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий