пятница, 15 сентября 2017 г.

Winnie’s Little Girl Room Design Reveal!

Winnie’s Little Girl Room Design Reveal!
Winter's Big Girl Room 25L

Winnie’s Little Girl Room Design Reveal!


SHOP WINTER’S BEDROOM!


More Fun Headboards I LOVE!


So I’d like to start this post with a ginormous apology. Yes, it has taken me for flippin’ EVER to post this! I have been sneak peekin’ and yapping away about Winter’s big girl room for so long that you have all probably about given up on me. But, I do have an excuse. Or two. Are you ready for number one? Hold your breath, it’s a good one… I have been too lazy to take off her bed rails. Yes, I am not even kidding you that I keep coming up with every excuse on why today is just not the best day to remove them, clean her room, vacuum, put away the video monitor, etc., etc., etc. Wow, huh? My second amazing excuse if that my brain is geared like an interior designer and not a blogger. I want to see the FINISHED product. If one accessory I have envisioned is not in place, the room is not finished, therefore it’s not ready to be shown off. Wow so now I sound even crazier. Alas, there’s hope… I am re-wiring myself and learning that blogging is about the journey and not the destination. It’s about the steps it took to get there rather than the finished product. So, get ready for the warp speed full home tour starting today. I will be blogging every single room, finished or unfinished, and will take you all on the journey to “completion”.


So without further ado, here’s her room BEFORE..


photo 2(3)

And then there’s the AFTER that’s now the BEFORE…


W Room 140

The Process


I was equally excited and sad about Winter’s “big girl” room. Of course having an amazing excuse to completely re-design a new room is like Christmas morning to me. However, it would be the first room I have designed for my girls that was not a part of my bedding company Addison’s Wonderland (Read more on AW HERE). Sniff sniff. I was excited though to design something new and fresh. I wanted to create something a touch out of my comfort zone. I wanted to create a somewhat neutral room. As you may know by now, my personal idea of creating a neutral space is little out of the new social media definition of neutral these days…. white on white on white. And even somewhat out of line with the true definition of neutral…


Neutral:


Claudette Headboard

W's Room 2
(Photo Credit: Paige Ewing Photography)

W's Room 4
(Photo Credit: Paige Ewing Photography)

Winter's Big Girl Room 26L

You all know that I have this thing for little girl’s clothing. Okay, a HUGE thing. It all started when I worked for Matilda Jane years and years ago and I became ADDICTED to dressing my littles cute. But you see, I ended up with SO many prints and an obsession for anything and everything knit. I recently came across the company Adorable Essentials and have since been hooked. They have ALL of the solid knits from bottoms to tops to dresses in EVERY color imaginable that finish off all of our existing mis-match print pieces. Plus, they’re super affordable! It’s become our go-to quick and easy, comfy cozy clothing company. This dress is their Mid-Sleeved Ruffled Lap Dress in Seafoam. Sorry, you know that I always share what I love so I just had to add that little tidbit.


Fianlly, I finished off this room with a trip to Anthropologie, HomeGoods and a little online shopping! So here’s the final reveal! Keep on scrolling for ALL of the product source links…


Winter's Big Girl Room 1L

Winter's Big Girl Room 4L

Winter's Big Girl Room 2L

Winter's Big Girl Room 5L

Winter's Big Girl Room 7L

Winter's Big Girl Room 8L

Winter's Big Girl Room 9L

Winter's Big Girl Room 10L

Winter's Big Girl Room 11L

Winter's Big Girl Room 12L

Winter's Big Girl Room 13L

Winter's Big Girl Room 14L

Winter's Big Girl Room 15L

Winter's Big Girl Room 16L

Winter's Big Girl Room 17L

Winter's Big Girl Room 18L

Winter's Big Girl Room 19L

Winter's Big Girl Room 20L

Winter's Big Girl Room 21L

Winter's Big Girl Room 22L

Winter's Big Girl Room 23L

Winter's Big Girl Room 24L

Winter's Big Girl Room 27L

Winter's Big Girl Room 3L

PRODUCTS


SHOP WINTER’S BEDROOM!


More Fun Headboards I LOVE!


Flooring- Click HERE for Tutorial


Wall Color- Winter White by Benjamin Moore


Trim Color- Downy by Sherwin Williams


Ceiling Color- Minute Mauve by Sherwin Williams


Headboards- Twin Headboard


Window Shades- Home Depot


XOXO, Brittany Hayes


Original article and pictures take addisonswonderland.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий