среда, 16 августа 2017 г.

White Wednesday at The White Event

White Wednesday at The White Event
Petite Michelle Louise

This past Saturday, my Picker Sister Susan (Evelyn and Rose) and I spent an amazing day at the 2nd annual "At Home With White Event" at The Wrentham Country Store.


~*~Karen, Me, Sandi and Susan~*~

~*~Me, Sandi and Susan~*~

Sandi is not only a vendor there but was recently named The Wrentham Country Store's Creative Director! Congratulations Sandi! You did an amazing job at pulling together an event that is worthy of a spread in Romantic Homes and Romantic Prarie Style!


~*~Karen and I~*~

Karen is also one of the vendors and her booth was a dreamy display of French Flair, Shabby Chic and Romantic Prairie Style.


Alas....no pictures to show you of all that White Loveliness as I dropped my camera five minutes after we arrived!


So....I will share the tresors that I brought home with me instead....



I love these chippy architectural pieces....

....and this petite lace and pearl crown is so sweet...

...this old mirror frame has such lovely details...

....and how could I leave THIS behind? (sorry Karen)

I'm loving silver-plated trays these days....and this one is "footed."

And, last but not least, was this gorgeous vintage vanity tray! It has the most dreamy patina and will look just lovely on my vanity.

All in all, it was a Wonderful White Event and I for one am counting down the days until NEXT YEAR!


If you'd like to see more pictures about this delightful event, check out Susan, Sandi and Karen's blogs!


These heavenly vintage pages, from a Bible dated 1816, were brought to my attention by Beth, one of the shops' artists.

She knows me well...

...they took my breath away!





...I purchased this petite charm from her lovely collection.

She was sweet enough to remember my obsession with old doorknobs and GAVE this one to me!


















Original article and pictures take petitemichellelouise.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий