вторник, 19 апреля 2016 г.

styling the built-ins

styling the built-ins

Now that the paint is dry on the upper office built-ins (the lowers haven’t been installed, yet), what’s a girl to do but style them? I mean…really? So, I started pulling things from all over the house that would fit my vision for a vintagey, officey, not too feminine look. Here’s what I came up with…


DSC_4453 copy (567x800)

DSC_4440 copy (580x800)

DSC_4444 copy (530x800)

DSC_4447 copy (800x530)

My husband looked at them and laughed. “Aren’t we going to use the book shelves for books?” Ha! Men! What do they know? Shelves aren’t for books, they’re for pretty things. The paperback novels can stay in the guest room closet.


Tomorrow we’re going on a youth trip to the King of Prussia mall, which is huge. We’ll enjoy a lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and I’m hoping to get some good inspiration for holiday decorating and maybe do some shopping. Antique malls and flea markets are more my thing, but it’s fun to go into some “real stores” every now and then.


The winner of the Stylish Patina giveaway for a $100 Williams Sonoma gift card and a $50 Stylish Patina credit is…


Lori from Lori-diane.blogspot.com


Congratulations!


Original article and pictures take missmustardseed.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий