пятница, 8 апреля 2016 г.

Stone PAVERS become stone PLANTERS

Stone PAVERS become stone PLANTERS
Curated from Red Lotus Gardening

Spotted on Facebook is this great DIY idea.


You will need:


and, of course, your choice of beautiful plants.


This project will provide you with the look of expensive planters for a fraction of the cost. Then, find a moss recipe and "age" them!


What do you think? Is this project worth a try?


Note: For convenience, I have embedded links into the text that will take you to the products used in this project.


Recycle, upcycle and do it yourself? Absolutely! Have you upcycled something unique for your garden from recycled materials? Please share it with me so I can feature your creation here.


If you enjoy this website, you might like my magazine, Gardening Life. AND, don’t miss my more traditional gardening website, Gardens Inspired.


I hope you found inspiration today. Remember to subscribe, so you won't miss a thing!


Until next time -

Debra


Original article and pictures take upcycledgardenstyle.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий