вторник, 7 апреля 2015 г.

Rain Boot Wreath

Rain Boot Wreath
rain boots on front door

Hi there! Over the weeeknd, I had a spark of inspiration when I spotted my daughter’s old rain boots in the garage. She’s outgrown them…why not use them on the front door to celebrate April showers? I simply cleaned them up, stuck in some artificial tulips, and tied them onto a navy and white chevron ribbon. I let the color of the boots inspire the yellow and navy color color scheme, but how cute would this be with a pair of red rain boots? I hope you like my rain boot wreath! Now let’s bring on those May flowers!


boot wreath with tulips

You May Also Like:



Yarn Wreath with Nest



Summer Front Door



10 Summer Wreaths


Original article and pictures take i2.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий