четверг, 12 марта 2015 г.

Pumpkin Topiary

Pumpkin Topiary

So it snowed here on Halloween, and I kinda forgot it was fall for a bit. Can you believe that??? I even shopped for some Christmas decorations this week (WHAT? I know, it’s like I’ve been body snatched). The weather has warmed up though, and I realized that I never shared with you the rest of my porch decorations. You saw my easy fall wreath and hay extravaganza.


Fall Porch Vignette

I did add another little project to the corner by the front door…a pumpkin topiary!


Pumpkin Topiary

Look at those cute little owls!! I found them at a peach and craft festival this summer up near my inlaws’ place in PA. My mother in law was kind enough to buy them for me as a gift.


wooden owls

I love the pop of green from the sheet moss I stuffed between each pumpkin. By the way, I spent at least 15 minutes in the grocery store picking out the perfect tower. I’m pretty sure I got a few looks.


Fall Porch Topiary

Fall Pumpkin Topiary Porch Decor

Super easy, simple, and cute! Plus – I don’t have to water it. It’s probably my most favorite addition to that planter yet. I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving in a few weeks, so I’ll be sharing some inspiration next week for entertaining if you’re having people over to your house this year. It’s one of my favorite holidays! Gobble, gobble, gobble, ya’ll!



Original article and pictures take lovelycraftyhome.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий