вторник, 29 июля 2014 г.

Painted Pallet Ideas

Painted Pallet Ideas

I love painting pallets. I love painting pallets because pallets are free (or cheap). And they are HUGE. So they totally make a statement on your front porch!


I have put together a bunch of my pallet painting ideas for you. You could totally have a pallet painting party like we did last year!


Grapevine Wreath July 4th Pallet Flag


Grapevine Wreath July 4th Pallet Flag
Grapevine Wreath July 4th Pallet Flag

Keep in mind just a few things about painting pallets.


#1) the painted pallets look so much better when the slats are taken off the pallet and put back on squished together . See this video below!!!


#2) if you are making one pallet you may as well paint the other side for another season/holiday

#3) if you are looking for pallets my best tip is to scour new construction sites!

#4) make sure you secure the pallet if it’s standing up so that the wind doesn’t catch it and knock it over!

If you end up making a painted pallet, I want to see it! Send me a photo to info@themagicbrushinc.com Feel free to pin the painted pallet graphic below to refer back to later and sign up for my emails below!

xoxo,

Jen



Seasonal Painted Pallet Ideas | The Magic Brush

Related

An OMBRE Painted Pallet Project for Fall
An OMBRE Painted Pallet Project for Fall
Patriotic pallet flags .... with a twist!
Patriotic pallet flags .... with a twist!
It's my last FALL pallet project! I pinkie swear this time!
It's my last FALL pallet project! I pinkie swear this time!

Facebook Comments:


Original article and pictures take themagicbrushinc.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий