среда, 13 мая 2009 г.

Decluttering Spree

Decluttering Spree

Welcome! I'm so glad you are here! Sign up for my newsetter to stay in touch!


Decluttering Spree

Hi friends! I intended to post yesterday but I got into a MAJOR decluttering spree. I’ve been on a roll ever since decluttering all. the. things. After moving in last fall and finally confirming what we actually need here in our new house, I’ve found so much more STUFF I don’t want. I don’t know about you, but I’m just really over STUFF.


I’m more determined than ever to let stuff go. Every thing that I can remove from my sight and from the corners of the house makes me feel lighter and lets me breathe a little more deeply. The more I remove the excess, the more my home becomes the peaceful retreat I want it to be! I’m going to keep up the decluttering over the weekend and I’ll report back on my progress.


Want to join me in a decluttering spree? Challenge yourself to remove at least one box full of stuff this weekend. Let me know how it goes! Happy weekend!


Find inspiration and the strategies that inspire me to declutter and simplify in my organizing book Make Room for What You Love.


Original article and pictures take theinspiredroom.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий