среда, 14 января 2009 г.

COMPLETELY CUSTOM! Pallet Art Dandelion Welcome Home Wall Hanging Rustic Shabby Chic - Custom Colors for your decor

COMPLETELY CUSTOM! Pallet Art Dandelion Welcome Home Wall Hanging Rustic Shabby Chic - Custom Colors for your decor

Buyer photo Brenda Sweet, who reviewed this item with the Etsy app for iPhone.
5 out of 5 stars Apr 7, 2017

You have 3 days from confirmed delivery of the item to notify me of any damage. You must include pictures on your convo so I can determine the best route to take to rectify the problem.


If you decide you do not like the item, please convo me within 3 days of receiving the item to get a return number. You will be responsible for return shipping and packaging, and the item must arrive back to my workshop in the same condition as it was received by you. Once I receive the returned item, I will refund your purchase price minus shipping within 7 business days.


Just about every item I list is made-to-order, meaning that I don't keep an inventory of ready-made art, I make everything when I receive an order.


Why?

By not creating in-stock art, I allow the wood that I save for my art to remain outside, exposed to the elements to become the most weathered and distressed it can be. And only once an order is placed do I meticulously pick and choose the boards that will go best together.


Why 2-3 weeks for shipping!?

As stated above, each piece begins it's process once an order is placed in the queue. I choose the wood, build the canvas and allow the wood to dry. This takes a considerable amount of time since I need to make sure that any shrinkage that happens, happens before I paint the pallet and before it gets to it's new home. I'd hate to have art with huge gaps between the boards hanging on your walls!


I ship through USPS, and will provide you a tracking number to make sure we both know where the package is. Once it is confirmed delivered, please look over your item and leave feedback


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий