пятница, 20 июня 2008 г.

Barn Door Headboard {Master Bedroom Reveal}

Barn Door Headboard {Master Bedroom Reveal}

I was so glad that the sunshine cooperated today, and I was able to photograph my new headboard for you! This barn door headboard was a collaborative effort between me and Matt for my birthday. I’ll give you the full tutorial on how it was made in another tutorial. Today is just about the eye candy!


barn door headboard

When I hemmed my stenciled curtains, I had enough fabric left over to create some envelope pillow covers for my bed. I love them!



barn door headboard 1

Over the weekend, I glued some brown ribbon around both lamp shades. It’s such a simple way to add some interest to a boring shade.


side table

Do you see the cute chalkboard below? I just made that today with some unexpected materials. Tutorial to come later this week!


diy headboard
barn door headboard

We had this verse in our wedding and I used to have it in vinyl above our bed in our first home. So sweet :).



I’m not crazy about the ikea dresser in the window but haven’t decided yet what I want to do with it. I’ll probably paint it but not sure yet what color.


barn door headboard

And here is my view from the bed. I love my brick wall and my newly distressed dresser.


distressed dresser

mirror view

I still wanted to use the fabric that was previously in my windows so placed it on the side doors of my headboard.


diy headboard

end table

I wish you could see it in person because my pics just don’t quite capture the entire feel of the room. I am in love with it!


master bedroom

**If you would like to see the tutorial on how we created the headboard, please click here.**


Original article and pictures take www.homestoriesatoz.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий