среда, 23 апреля 2008 г.

Antibes Green Garden Bench

Antibes Green Garden Bench



I found these cute old chairs at a garage sale for next to nothing. The seats were missing out of them and I was going to replace them and upholster them, but they spoke to me and and wanted to be something new and different. With a little bit of new wood and some creative mistakes these sad old chairs have a new life. The bench has be painted and distressed. I sealed it with a polyurethane and it is now ready for a new home in the garden. If you love it, contact me at mak@makandjill.com



I just saw your bench here: http://blogs.babble.com/the-new-home-ec/2012/03/26/12-cool-diy-garden-outdoor-projects/?pid=12555#slideshow

I was checking out the feature of my birdbath when I saw your bench. :) I made one recently very similar to yours.

http://www.myrepurposedlife.net/2012/03/double-chair-bench-update.html


Love the color of your bench!

gail


Original article and pictures take www.jillsabode.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий