вторник, 20 ноября 2007 г.

7 Twists on 52 Week Savings Plan Ideas

7 Twists on 52 Week Savings Plan Ideas
try-a-twist-on-the-52-week-savings-plan

When I stumbled upon the 52 week savings plans, I was hooked. It looked like a fun (and easy) way to save cash. We go on a couple of trips a year, so I use this method to save for them. I’ve been doing it for two years now, and it’s been working out well. I actually do the 52 week and the 26 week savings too. I tell everyone I know they should do this-it works! I tried to get the hubby to do it but he still needs some work on saving.


Now, mind you, there are different ways you can do these challenges. There are penny savings, nickel savings, forward savings, backward savings, etc., etc. I do the regular “start with a $1″ one, but I’m thinking about doing the more creative savings plans this time.


7 Creative 52 Week Savings Plan Ideas


Reverse 52 Week Savings Plan


52 week plan ideas

4 Hats and Frugal has the first 3 52 savings plans ideas on my list. The first one is the reverse savings. I think I like this one best because you get the big numbers out of the way first.


Save By Number 52 Week Plan


52 week plans idea
This would be easy to remember-less money at the end of the year, but maybe a good savings for kids?

Bulk 52 Weeks Savings Plan


Bulk savings plan
This last one from 4 Hats and Frugal would be an interesting one to try. Would you be able to do it?

swagbucks-share-1410-v2

Double the 52 Week Savings Plan


twist on 52 week savings plan
This is great for those who want to save fast. I needed to get money together fast for a trip to see my sister in Florida, this was the exact amount we needed to go. From

Making Mrs. M.


Save for a house 52 Week Savings Plan


Save for a house in a year

I love it!! I’m going to tell my daughter about this one because they want to buy a house. This chart from The Stingy Savor could be used for home improvements as well. We need a new roof, so this would be perfect!


Save the same amount 52 Week Savings Plan


change up your 52 week savings plan

If it’s hard for you to pay more each week, try a set amount. This chart from Frugal Mom Eh shows a chart using $30 a week. I might be able to get the hubby to do this one!


Even Amount 52 Week Savings Plan


7 ways to do the 52 week challenge

If you JUST want a $1000, then this might work for you. This chart from Hello Pretty Bird doesn’t have any amounts over $35, so it won’t show too much weekly.


Ok, that should give you a great start to saving starting this week! Let me know in the comments if you do any sort of savings plan like this. : )


Original article and pictures take sixfeetunderblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий