понедельник, 12 ноября 2007 г.

7 DIY Air Plant Holders

7 DIY Air Plant Holders
7 DIY Air Plant Holders

Get ready for cuteness because I am going to be sharing my 7 favorite DIY air plant holders today! So my husband and I bought our house this time last year and I have been looking for the perfect plants to add personality to each room. Air plants seem to have a a personality like no other, and having a unique plant holder is a must when you want to bring the right vibe to your space. After much searching I have rounded up my favorite DIY air plant holders for you to fall in luvv with. They all seem pretty easy and I can't wait to make some for my own home!


7 DIY Air Plant Holder Round Up - Hello Luvvy

Here are the links to these beautiful air plant holders:


Have a luvvly weekend!


xo Jessica


Share:


Original article and pictures take cdn.shopify.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий