пятница, 26 октября 2007 г.

6 Ways to Re-Purpose A Headboard

6 Ways to Re-Purpose A Headboard

I have some pieces of furniture I’m not sure what I’m going to do with since I’m turning my guest bedroom into an office/craft space for myself. I have this extra headboard and I don’t know if I just want to donate it or re-purpose it somehow.


a round up of 6 fun ways to repurpose a headboard
6 fun ways to repurpose a headboard

So I thought I’d see what ideas were out there for upcycling a headboard.


headboard repurposed into a sign
headboard repurposed into a sign via Bella Tucker

I could repurpose it into a cute sign like this one from Bella Tucker


re-purposed headboard
re-purposed headboard via Sweet Pickins

Isn’t this one from Sweet Pickins just so cute. I could see it hanging on my fence in my garden.


repurposed headboard into a sign
repurpose a headboard into a sign via My Repurposed Life

I could cut the top off mine and make it into a sign like this one from My Repurposed Life


chalkboard headboard
chalkboard headboard via Knick of Time

or make it into a chalkboard like this one from Knick of Time


bed made into a bench
bed made into a bench from Mak and Jill

I’ve seen lots of headboards repurposed into benches like this one from Mak and Jill


repurposed headboard photodisplay
repurposed headboard photo display via My Repurposed Life

Here’s a headboard turned into a clipboard photo display from My Repurposed Life


I’m kind of liking the headboard into a sign idea for my garden.


6 ways to repurpose old headboards
6 ways to repurpose old headboards at A Cultivated Nest

Which re-purpose idea would you choose to do?


***Kindly go to the linked original source to pin individual photos. Thanks!


Original article and pictures take acultivatednest.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий