вторник, 16 октября 2007 г.

55+ Must-Read Cleaning Tips & Tricks

55+ Must-Read Cleaning Tips & Tricks

27. Removing Hard Water Stains


…the natural way! Hard to believe that a lemon can be so powerful. Not only that, but you don’t have to deal with that harsh chemical smell, only the scent of fresh lemons! This method is a heck of a lot cheaper, too! Simply cut a lemon in half, and give your faucets and good rub down. Let it sit on there for a few minutes or longer, then rinse with warm water.


How to remove hard water stains naturally with lemon -- DIY household cleaning tips, tricks and hacks for your home bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, floors, furniture and more! Perfect for a lazy girl like me. Listotic.com

28. Knives & Lemon Juice


I’ve had such a hard time with rust spots on knives, but I’ve finally found a way to keep it from happening. The huge wooden knife block on my counter was the culprit! Well, when they were stored in there still wet from the dishwasher, that is. I put them in a drawer now so they have a little more air for drying, and it seems to help. Gosh, I didn’t realize how easy those rust spots were to remove with just lemon juice! I’ll be keeping a bottle of that handy from now on. Let your knives (and other rusty silverware) soak in lemon juice for 10-15 minutes or as long is it takes for the rust spots to go away.


How to remove rust spots from knives -- DIY household cleaning tips, tricks and hacks for your home bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, floors, furniture and more! Perfect for a lazy girl like me. Listotic.com
Source: The Colorless Cottage

29. Cleaning Makeup Brushes


Did you know they make a shampoo designed specifically for makeup brushes? I’ve only washed mine a handful of times MY ENTIRE LIFE. That sounds bad, but I just forget. I guess I’m fortunate that I don’t break out much, but if you do, this could be the problem! Yucky bacteria getting spread all over your face every time you use it — definitely worth the time to clean them regularly.


How to clean makeup brushes -- DIY household cleaning tips, tricks and hacks for your home bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, floors, furniture and more! Perfect for a lazy girl like me. Listotic.com
Pick some up here: Amazon

Original article and pictures take www.listotic.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий