вторник, 7 августа 2007 г.

47 Incredible DIY Fire Pit Design Ideas

47 Incredible DIY Fire Pit Design Ideas

Don’t miss out! Follow DIYcozyHome.com on Facebook and bring more love and life into your home.


47 incredible diy backyard fire pit ideas

With winter here I find myself thinking more and more about our backyard and how we can make it a truly enjoyable, fun and relaxing space. Very top on my list is to create some sort of DIY fire pit. I know it doesn’t have to be elaborate and even if it’s just a nicely designed textured cinder block – that is fine with me.


My main concern is having the kids around and what would be safest for them. Of course my worse fear is tripping and falling in so it would be nice to find a DIY plan that builds the pit up above ground. I guess then it’s not a “pit” is it?


Here’s a load of several great ideas on one of my new favorite boards…


Original article and pictures take diycozyhome.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий