вторник, 17 апреля 2012 г.

Harvest Square Festival Oct 21st 2017

Harvest Square Festival Oct 21st 2017

Celebrating New Life


My sister, sister-in-law, and I recently had a baby shower for my younger sis. It's her first child and we are so excited about baby Patch! We had a lot of fun planning her shower. Every mommy deserves a fun time to celebrate the new life within her.


It took a lot of time and energy planning the baby celebration. Designing and mailing invitations, preparing food and games, wrapping gifts, buying and making decorations....all of these thing took time, energy, and cost. We wanted it all to be perfect!


In comparison, how much more time and energy does Our Father take when creating us and our babies (knitting us together). Babies are all created beautifully by God. They are all a blessing. The most precious gift from God.


Psalm 139:13-16


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


I praise you because I am fearfully and


My frame was not hidden from you


when I was woven together in the depths of the






This was a joke since my sister is gluten free.

New Mommy on the Left.


What a special gift to have something handmade with love to put on your newborn. Every mother should receive a handmade gift for her new baby. A store bought item is thoughtful as well, but nothing compares to the time and care it takes to make a baby gift.



When I had my first child, I was so worried about everything. I wasn't sure if I would be a good mom or if I could provide what my babies needed. I looked to this promise that matter how much we worry and fret about our babies, God tells us We are worth more than many sparrows and will take care of them...and us. This verse gave me peace.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/94726414/happy-baby-boy-bunny-hat-made-to-order?ref=shop_home_active_2
Happy Baby Easter Bunny Hat

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125440751/happy-baby-bunny-hat-for-easter-made-to?ref=listing-shop-header-0
Happy Baby Bunny Hat for Easter

Tan Peter Rabbit Hat

Fluffy Pink Bunny Set



https://www.etsy.com/listing/261786981/newborn-spring-blue-baby-sun-hat-made-to?ref=shop_home_active_18

Very Hungry Caterpillar Set

Blissful Baby Bow Hat

Paris Slouch Hats with bow clips

Paris Slouch Hat and Matching Boot Cuffs

Paris Slouch Hat and Matching Boot Cuffs in Purple

Ribbon Paris Slouch hat with Matching Boot Cuffs

Ribbon Slouch Hat in Cream

Boot Cuffs in Cream

Chevron Scarf and Matching Boot Cuffs in Cream

Pale Grey Boot Cuffs

Paris Slouch Hat in Pale Grey

https://www.etsy.com/listing/265256086/the-paris-slouch-hat-in-red-for?ref=shop_home_active_7
Paris Slouch Hat in Red

Paris Ribbon Slouch Hat in Purple

Slouch Hats and Boot Cuffs for Mommy and Baby

Paris Ribbon Slouch and matching boot cuffs in Tan

Chunky Boots Cuffs in Tan

Chunky Boot Cuffs in Tan

Original article and pictures take www.happybabycrochet.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий