понедельник, 5 марта 2012 г.

Hailey Towers for the Storage Bed System

Hailey Towers for the Storage Bed System

Yesterday was my first day of preschool (Grace's too) so I didn't have a chance to post these plans. As our building community has gotten so savvy and smart, I have been trying to post plans that are particularly innovative (because you certainly are more than able to design your own bookcase) but I wanted to draw these plans up so that they could match Grace's Bed.



I have decided NOT to build these towers for Grace because the bed itself hold so much! Those storage compartments hold all of her books, and I keep extra blankets on the wall side. The baskets hold toys and stuffed animals.


I have other plans for the extra space in her room . . . so stay tuned to find out what that is going to be!


Original article and pictures take www.ana-white.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий