вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

Great Blogging How To's

Great Blogging How To's
the little green bean




I found great decor at Hobby Lobby!





This door walks right out to our patio and hot tub, its amazing! Even in the dead of winter!




Lately I have been asked by several of you over on to see more of my craft room, so yesterday after finishing a big project and getting my room all clean I took TONS of photos so I could give you a tour! Photo heavy post about to happen here, but I don't want to leave anything out!

I have to tell you that I love this room, and it has be come a family room. My kids are in here with me all of the time. Its wonderful, I love having them in there doing homework, hanging out and helping mom!



This is my main work area. I just added the computer to my space an I love it!


I call this silhouette central! Both my curio and cameo machines are here. I use them all the time!

Clear drawers are essential, I need to see whats there or it becomes a forgotten mess!

Fabric storage and an oversized ironing board! Its 2ft x 6 ft.



My island has a built in space for my sewing machines. The island itself is 4 ft wide by 6 ft long. Its a dream! I use fishers cutting mats, tape them together on the back to keep them all in place!








Everything we need is right here. Boxes, tape, labels etc! It works great!





More fabric mini bolts, I have a lot.

Got buttons?

Sort ribbon in clear jars, by color! I use so much more of what I have since I started this!




Office space is essential! I am a huge planner, so a place to sit and think through my week is a huge for me. Its how I GSD (get sh*t done!)


I don't know how i lived without my DYMO label maker. If you ship a lot, just buy this thing, its amazing!







A place for everything. Its a must! I can not work in a messy area, keeping everything clean and neat helps me to be more productive!







Use a mug rack to keep twine all organized& at your fingertips!


This bad guy is my industrial serger/overlock machine. Its crazy fast!



Whew! I told you I had a lot of photos! Thanks for sticking with me!

Original article and pictures take maluukkonen.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий